[LaVilaDelPingüí]Private Invitation for La Vila del Pingüí to Join GivingLoop

Nour Atrissi nour.atrissi a zoomaal.com
div oct 21 12:48:25 CEST 2016

Hello Fellow Hackers,

This is Nour from LambaLabs, Beirut Hackerspace.

I'm excited to share with you what I've been working on:

I'm currently working with *Zoomaal* (http://www.zoomaal.com), MENA's
leading crowdfunding platform.

Since 2013, Zoomaal has helped innovative and social projects raise $1.9
million on its platform; creating 500+ jobs, 78% of which are filled by
women. After four years in the fundraising industry, Zoomaal is launching a
new global fundraising platform:

*GivingLoop* (http://www.givingloop.org) is a fundraising platform that
helps non-profits, social enterprises, maker / hacker / co-working spaces
 become sustainable by raising monthly donations from the crowd. The
platform promotes transparency, provides a hassle free A-Z process for
raising funds online, and saves tons of time & resources.

We're currently in the process of shortlisting 40 of the top organizations
to have on our launch, and we’d like to have *La Vila del Pingüí* join.
Selected organizations will get exclusive early access to the platform,
receive strategic coaching, and exposure to make sure they reach their
targets.

*I invite you to apply before October 23, 2016 to receive early access  on
this link: bit.ly/GivingloopSignup <http://bit.ly/GivingloopSignup>.*

Would love to hear your feedback on this!

--

Best,

*Nour Atrissi*

Co-founder at GivingLoop, VP of Growth at Zoomaal

Mobile: +96170909255

GivingLoop: http://www.givingloop.org

Zoomaal: http://www.zoomaal.com

[image: giving-loop-made-by-zoomaal2.png]
ᐧ
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu LaVilaDelPingui