[LaVilaDelPingüí] Reminder and info - hackerspace survey

Otavio Carneiro noreply a limesurvey.org
dll oct 2 16:39:11 CEST 2017

Dear member of La Vila del Pingüí,

Recently we invited you to participate in a survey about hackerspaces.

We've received some feedback that the survey wasn't clear on who
should answer it. We expect a single answer from each hackerspace for
this survey. If a token is shared, it will only work for the first
participant.

If you are still interested to take part of this research, we would be
very glad to receive more answers. We have received more than 70
answers by now, but with more answer we expect to get a better view on
how knowledge creation and sharing occurs in hackerspaces.

We think this survey is important because it intends to evaluate if
the proper conditions for knowledge sharing are present in
hackerspaces. If the results of our research points positively in this
direction, maybe more people would be engaged to support them.

If you have more questions, please feel free to get in touch and we'll
do our best to answer them.

Best regards,

Otavio Carneiro from Calango Hacker Clube
Hackerspace website: www.calango.club [http://www.calango.club]
limesurvey a carneiro.blog.br
Click here to do the survey:
https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/859519?token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra&lang=en
[https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/859519?token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra&lang=en]

If you do not want to participate in this survey and don't want to
receive any more invitations please click the following link:
https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/optout/tokens/859519?langcode=en&token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra
[https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/optout/tokens/859519?langcode=en&token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra]

Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu LaVilaDelPingui