[LaVilaDelPingüí] Survey about hackerspaces

Otavio Carneiro noreply a limesurvey.org
diu set 24 16:34:54 CEST 2017

Dear member of La Vila del Pingüí,

you have been invited to participate in a survey with 8 questions that
should take less than 5 minutes to respond.

My name is Otávio Carneiro and I'm a member of Calango Hacker Clube
(http://www.calango.club [http://www.calango.club]), a hackerspace in
Brasília/DF (Brazil). This survey is part of my research to better
understand hackerspaces all over the world.

The name of this survey is KNOWLEDGE CREATION IN HACKERSPACES.

This survey aims to identify knowledge creation conditions within
hackerspaces. We are trying to verify if hackerspaces provide the
proper conditions for knowledge to be created and transfered among
participants.

To participate, please click on the link below.
Sincerely,

Otavio Carneiro (limesurvey a carneiro.blog.br)

Click here to do the survey:
https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/859519?token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra&lang=en
[https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/859519?token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra&lang=en]

If you do not want to participate in this survey and don't want to
receive any more invitations please click the following link:
https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/optout/tokens/859519?langcode=en&token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra
[https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/optout/tokens/859519?langcode=en&token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra]

If you are blacklisted but want to participate in this survey and want
to receive invitations please click the following link:
https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/optin/tokens/859519?langcode=en&token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra
[https://hackerspaces.limequery.org/optin/tokens/859519?langcode=en&token=jLVpA1yEvrWpbra]

Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu LaVilaDelPingui