[LaVilaDelPingüí] Urgently. New information about your investment interest!

Steve Johnson steve.johnson a icoprj.com
dij gen 11 19:12:16 CET 2018

Dear Sir,

In the light of economy digitization, I propose you to invest in a unique innovative blockchain platform of economy of tomorrow. Now a preliminary ICO (Initial Coin Offering) round with 100% bonus for early investors is going until 17 January. When buying tokens you enter into a legal contract with our Hong Kong company! Investment in advanced technologies is a risky but very profitable thing. Blockchain projects and connected cryptocurrencies increases by a factor of 5 to 10 annually, so you can cover your investments very quickly. It is my understanding that you and your company (I found you through marsupi.org) must be interested. The project of digital economy platform must become a foundation for global economy. When you are ready to invest into new technologies, please, let me know, and I will provide you with the detailed information about the project and the participation instruction. I kindly ask you to inform all concerned persons and those who will make the decision.

Yours faithfully,

Marketing Department Manager

Steve Johnson.
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu LaVilaDelPingui