[LaVilaDelPingüí] Wikifactory now in BETA!

Christina from Wikifactory christina a wikifactory.com
dim maig 14 16:59:45 CEST 2019

Hi La,
 We are delighted to announce the launch of our Wikifactory Beta programme!
 It's a milestone for us as a startup, and it's a special moment to celebrate.
 Please take a look at our fresh new landing page!
 Features for Projects on Wikifactory is like...
 Having your own private Dropbox but with the additional benefits of having version control for 3D files and being able to easily view them through the web (even on mobile).
 Having an Instructables page that multiple people can publish to share valuable information with the team.
 Having a Trello for digital fabrication so you organise tasks and feedback to accelerate your work.
 Our tools have been inspired by the best practices of software development, but built for the needs of product development from the ground up for both open source and product companies alike.
 ...an all-in-one workspace for collaborative product development. We'd love to welcome you to our Community. Reach out to us directly to learn more about how to take advantage of our online collaboration tools to accelerate your work.
 Christina Rebel Co-founder of Wikifactory
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu LaVilaDelPingui