[PLN] en ingles?

flawer flawer en shareful.be
Mie Mayo 15 13:08:45 CEST 2013

lista digo

es que queria invitar a:

Hi,

I've built a VOIP system:
* It allows the making of encrypted audio and video calls using
Zimmerman's ZRTP encryption.
* It also supports encrypted audio/video conference calls.
* Sending secure instant text messages.
* It uses the Kamailio SIP proxy and jitsi. It also uses RTPproxy.
* The client jitsi runs on Linux, Windows, MacOS X.

I've documented installing and configuring the system here:
https://www.johncahill.net/wiki/index.php/Skype_like_conferencing_System#How_to_make_encrypted_calls.2C_conference_calls_etc.

I got lazy on the user documentation but there is a good link at the
bottom of the wiki for this.

If you would like an account, drop me an email. The platform should
support federation with other SIP servers and I'm interested in
testing this.

Cheers,
John

*****

y el wiki por defecto en ingles diria.. o un html en el home.net que te
lleve a parte en ingles, parte en español

porque tal vez pudiera añadir este docu que traducí hace casi dos años,
si os gustara lo suficiente (esta revisado por un telefonero) pero no
testeado, que yo sepa:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Free+phone+booth