[LaVilaDelPingüí] Visita d'un hacker a Vilanova

al al a blogmail.cc
dll feb 13 08:32:40 CET 2017

Paso un missatge que ha arribat moderat a la llista:

Subject:
Visiting your Hackerspace
From:
Raphael Nestler <tour_de_hackerspace a fastmail.fm>
Date:
12/02/17 15:20

I found your hackerspace on the hackerspaces wiki[1].

I'm from the hackerspace Coredump[2] in Switzerland. I plan to do a
"Tour de Hackerspace" across Europe this year from April to May.
My target is to visit between 10 to 20 hackerspaces for two to three
days each, to get a some insight into the hackerspace community
around Europe.
It would be awesome if I could visit your hackerspace as well! What
would be even more awesome is, if we could arrange some kind of "bed and
breakfast" in your hackerspace or in the residence of one of your
members. If this isn't possible I would look for a hostel or a cheap
hotel close to your hackerspace.
I would stay for two to three days and would be glad to see some of
your projects or even help with some of them. I could also offer to
give an introductory talk to the programming language Rust[3] or
something similar.
Some more information about me: I'm 28 years old, studied electronic
engineering and am currently employed at Sensiron. I'm one of the
founders of the Coredump hackerspace in Rapperswil, Switzerland. You can
find me on:

 * github[4]
 * my blog[5]
 * twitter[6]
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raphael Nestler

Links:

  1. https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Residencies
  2. https://coredump.ch
  3. https://www.rust-lang.org
  4. https://github.com/rnestler
  5. https://rnestler.github.io
  6. https://twitter.com/rnstlr

Més informació sobre la llista de correu LaVilaDelPingui