[LaVilaDelPingüí]Visita d'un hacker a Vilanova

Cristina Domingo Ruiz cristid_ruiz a hotmail.com
div feb 17 12:05:49 CET 2017

Hi Raphael,

I don't really know if the guifi lab of Vilanova i la Geltrú is working, if yes... I'm living in a country house there and we can host people.  Maybe we can talk about and exchange, the technical support is required.

Get in touch with us if you are interesed in.

Cristy

________________________________
De: LaVilaDelPingui <laviladelpingui-bounces a marsupi.org> en nombre de al via LaVilaDelPingui <laviladelpingui a marsupi.org>
Enviado: lunes, 13 de febrero de 2017 8:32
Para: laviladelpingui a marsupi.org
Asunto: [LaVilaDelPingüí] Visita d'un hacker a Vilanova

Paso un missatge que ha arribat moderat a la llista:

Subject:
Visiting your Hackerspace
From:
Raphael Nestler <tour_de_hackerspace a fastmail.fm>
Date:
12/02/17 15:20

I found your hackerspace on the hackerspaces wiki[1].

I'm from the hackerspace Coredump[2] in Switzerland. I plan to do a
"Tour de Hackerspace" across Europe this year from April to May.
My target is to visit between 10 to 20 hackerspaces for two to three
days each, to get a some insight into the hackerspace community
around Europe.
It would be awesome if I could visit your hackerspace as well! What
would be even more awesome is, if we could arrange some kind of "bed and
breakfast" in your hackerspace or in the residence of one of your
members. If this isn't possible I would look for a hostel or a cheap
hotel close to your hackerspace.
I would stay for two to three days and would be glad to see some of
your projects or even help with some of them. I could also offer to
give an introductory talk to the programming language Rust[3] or
something similar.
Some more information about me: I'm 28 years old, studied electronic
engineering and am currently employed at Sensiron. I'm one of the
founders of the Coredump hackerspace in Rapperswil, Switzerland. You can
find me on:

 * github[4]
 * my blog[5]
 * twitter[6]
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raphael Nestler

Links:

  1. https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Residencies

Residencies - HackerspaceWiki<https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Residencies>
wiki.hackerspaces.org
See also: Exchanges. Hacker residencies or hackers-in-residence (also hacker-in-residence and hackbase) are programs to find, accept, and host an individual or group ...

  2. https://coredump.ch

coredump | Hackerspace Rapperswil<https://coredump.ch/>
coredump.ch
On Saturday we held a Rust / Servo hackathon in our hackerspace. We were eight hackers in total, while four were members of Coredump. Since most of the attendees ...

  3. https://www.rust-lang.org
  4. https://github.com/rnestler

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/1435346?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/rnestler>

rnestler (Raphael Nestler) · GitHub<https://github.com/rnestler>
github.com
rnestler has 66 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.

  5. https://rnestler.github.io

rnestler.github.io<https://rnestler.github.io/>
rnestler.github.io
% sudo systemctl status man-db.service man-db.service - Update man-db cache Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/man-db.service; static; vendor preset: disabled) ...

  6. https://twitter.com/rnstlr

Raphael (@rnstlr) | Twitter<https://twitter.com/rnstlr>
twitter.com
The latest Tweets from Raphael (@rnstlr): "So alles bestellt für den #Ferienpass Lötkurs im @coredump_ch https://t.co/kOnwRxdgD3"